It's a rainy, cool October 1st. One minute the sun shines, the next there is a rumble of thunder.  The dogs say it's the kind of day to sleep.  I say it's a day for soup, Hamburger Soup.

Suzanne's recipe is on the Like Sheep page.

Comments

Hamburgler
10/02/2012 9:57pm

Mother, Only Lamb recipes are worthy of the Like Sheep page:

SUZANNE'S HAMBURGER SOUP

Throw into the crockpot and let it cook itself- 4 hours on high, 6-8 on low:

1 lb. lean hamburger or ground turkey
2 cans tomato sauce or tomatoes
2 cans corn
2 cans green beans
salt and pepper to taste
[optionals: basil, oregano, bay leaf, dash of hot sauce or red pepper flakes, 1 chopped onion, other leftover vegetables]

Judy
10/02/2012 10:10pm

Aha! Please leave a recipe for lamb stew, my little lamb.

03/23/2016 6:37am

It is the weather of the soup for the enjoyment and all types of the enhanced taste oriented products. It is taken for the coldness of the climate and all such hard features of the weather are met. It is advanced for the right nd wonderful and right mentioned position.

11/07/2016 4:08am

Is there a solution to your report writing problems? The answer is yes. Visit xessay.com and order report writing service ASAP!

12/15/2016 9:45am

If you're hesitating to use our buy a book report online services due to high prices, hesitate no more!

03/31/2017 6:09am

Coping up with the weather is perfect if there's a soup by your side. But this is the very first time I've heard that hamburger soup could also be perfect too! It sounds interesting to me because I haven't experienced it yet. I'll visit Like Sheep page so that I can have the recipe and try it for myself. Once I'm done with it, I'll post my review on my blog!

05/23/2017 2:38am

I can set up my new thought from this post. It offers start to finish information. An obligation of appreciation is all together for this huge information for all.

ORDER HERE

Like Sheep

Like a Fox

Like a Fig Tree

Author Information

The Rev. Dr. Judy Mitchell Rich lives outside of Athens, Alabama, in the country where she enjoys the stream behind her house and the wooded area which houses wild turkeys, deer, and many birds.

She is a graduate of Fairborn High School in Ohio; Muskingum College;  McCormick Seminary. If you're into letters after names, hers would be
    : B.A., M.A., M.Div. and D.Min.

She is an ordained Presbyterian USA pastor and has served as an Associate Pastor, Interim Pastor and Solo Pastor
    for  churches in Michigan, Kansas and Ohio, and on the staff of the Presbytery of Northern Kansas.
    University Presbyterian, Rochester Hills,Michigan
    Kipp Presbyterian, Kipp, Kansas
    Gypsum United Methodist, Gypsum,Kansas
    Presbytery of Northern Kansas
    Westminster Presbyterian, Emporia, Kansas
    St. Andrews Presbyterian, Topeka, Kansas
    Westminster Presbyterian, Piqua, Ohio
    Honorably Retired 2008

Favorite activities include writing, reading mysteries, Pilates classes,   playing with clay and laughing with her friends and two sons, four sisters, one brother and their families.

She published Like Sheep in September of 2012 and the second in the series Like A Fox in March of 2014. Like a Fig Tree was published September, 2015.

Picture
    Easter, 2006. Westminster Presbyterian Church. Piqua, Ohio. Photo by Sue Dougherty.