Book discussion questions are now available and some extra pictures.

Comments

06/10/2015 10:23pm

I love your book! It's definitely one of my favorite Christian fictions. I'd also like to thank you for doing us, your readers, extra service. The study guide is brilliant. Our small group will take turns with your book and afterwards, we'll discuss them using your study guide. I hope you write and publish more! You are one crazy fox. God has blessed you with an incredible talent.

06/11/2015 12:26pm

Thank you for writing. It was great to wake up to your encouraging note this morning. The third book in this series is in the editing phase. Like A Fig Tree will be out ... soon, I hope. Not sure how long "soon" is.
Did you read the first in the series, Like A Sheep?
The stories just keep on coming. I'm grateful and blessed. Blessings on you!
Judy

04/15/2016 2:45am

Books are great wealth it is an only kind of wealth which is only arise never become shorter. Your writing efforts are great I hope you will enjoy them while writing. I must say thank you for this type peace of work.

07/29/2016 8:38pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I'm hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own web site now.

08/09/2016 12:06am

Xiaomi mi6 will release on December 2016 and its Fixed Price isn't Select till now. Xiaomi announced Mi6 Features, Release date & Specification. Xiaomi Mi6

08/28/2016 9:10pm

I noticed all your bragas calvin klein important points.

11/03/2016 11:05am

We are free like a bird in the sky. Paper here./

11/07/2016 4:06am

Don't be a last minute person and order essay editing service from us right now!

01/30/2017 12:49pm

The activity of Books discussions should be regularly done as it increases your knowledge.

02/18/2017 7:15am

So, I can discuss this book with you right here? Will you answer my questions?

02/24/2017 9:48pm

I heard that Like A Fox was one of the best books that narrate a mysterious story of a church. I would like to read more books in the same category. So please share details regarding such interesting thrillers. Keep sharing more posts!

04/26/2017 2:20am

Exceptionally comprehensible residential area sentiment which flips in second half to anticipation thriller. Individuals who have perused the Noah Baxter arrangement by this writer will perceive Vault/Cole in this book. Indeed, even Link shows up.

05/09/2017 4:02am

If you are looking for jobs

ORDER HERE

Like Sheep

Like a Fox

Like a Fig Tree

Author Information

The Rev. Dr. Judy Mitchell Rich lives outside of Athens, Alabama, in the country where she enjoys the stream behind her house and the wooded area which houses wild turkeys, deer, and many birds.

She is a graduate of Fairborn High School in Ohio; Muskingum College;  McCormick Seminary. If you're into letters after names, hers would be
    : B.A., M.A., M.Div. and D.Min.

She is an ordained Presbyterian USA pastor and has served as an Associate Pastor, Interim Pastor and Solo Pastor
    for  churches in Michigan, Kansas and Ohio, and on the staff of the Presbytery of Northern Kansas.
    University Presbyterian, Rochester Hills,Michigan
    Kipp Presbyterian, Kipp, Kansas
    Gypsum United Methodist, Gypsum,Kansas
    Presbytery of Northern Kansas
    Westminster Presbyterian, Emporia, Kansas
    St. Andrews Presbyterian, Topeka, Kansas
    Westminster Presbyterian, Piqua, Ohio
    Honorably Retired 2008

Favorite activities include writing, reading mysteries, Pilates classes,   playing with clay and laughing with her friends and two sons, four sisters, one brother and their families.

She published Like Sheep in September of 2012 and the second in the series Like A Fox in March of 2014. Like a Fig Tree was published September, 2015.

Picture
    Easter, 2006. Westminster Presbyterian Church. Piqua, Ohio. Photo by Sue Dougherty.